5 REASONS WHY DINKUM DINOSAURS WILL BE THE HIT OF YOUR NEXT EVENT…
- It’s a 6m high, 20 metre long marquee full of everyone’s favorite creatures… dinosaurs.
- The moving, roaring, animatronic dinosaur trail is open all day.
- There are multiple live comedy shows with one of WA’s top multi award winning family entertainers.
- It also has exciting interactive education sessions including learning about Australia’s own dinosaurs.
- You step back millions of years in history as you come within inches of genuine dinosaur bones and fossils.
“The highlight was the dinosaur show… the guy was awesome… I’ve never seen a crowd of children so engaged and captivated by a live performer! All while they learnt! Even my friend and I didn’t want to stop watching… well done” (To see this review and almost 100 others on Facebook CLICK HERE).
PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW
Dinkum Dinosaurs Festival Attraction from Western Australia.
This is a self contained exhibition combining dinosaur education with professional family entertainment. The exhibition is held in our own 20m x 12m marquee containing its own stage and an animatronic dinosaur discovery trail (please see the video above). There are 3 interaction sessions per day each including a 30 minute educational talk on dinosaurs followed by a 30 minute comedy dinosaur puppet show with our ventriloquist Ranger Jim. The dinosaur trail is open all day and Ranger Jim is normally around between shows to answer any questions on dinosaurs, fossils etc.
We are now featuring three brand new Australian dinosaurs in our discovery trail and Ranger Jim will be covering them and other Australian dinosaurs in the dinosaur education talk.
The Dezzy and Tickles Dinosaur Show
We supply the tent and all the equipment including stage and sound and all you need supply is access to three 10 amp power sockets and suitable space. We also have a small dinosaur merchandise shop inside.
For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us now